State of Arizona Trainee Appraiser, Registration #T0113
2016 – Current AM Valuation Services, Valuation Analyst
2005 – 2009 Oracle Capital Advisors, Senior Valuation Analyst
Bachelor of Arts, Dual Major in Economics and Psychology, Claremont McKenna
College, Claremont, CA, 2004
Master of Business Administration with a focus in Finance, Peter F. Drucker School of
Management, Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, CA, 2005
- Stastistics, Modeling and Finance by McKissock
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach by McKissock
- Basic Appraisal Procedures by McKissock
- Basic Appraisal Principles class by the Arizona School of Real Estate
- 15-hour National USPAP class by the Arizona School of Real Estate
- Supervisor-Trainee Course by McKissock
APPRAISAL EXPERIENCE/SCOPE OF PRACTICE
- Clientele includes private individuals, corporate organizations, financial institutions, and governmental agencies.
- Appraisal assignments include business site leases, vacant land, student housing projects, office buildings, retail buildings, service stations, industrial buildings, apartments, as well as numerous special use properties.
- Experience in preparation of reports for conventional lending, SBA, litigation work, eminent domain work, consultations and appraisal reviews.
- Appraisal assignments have been completed in Apache, Cochise, Pima, Coconino, Maricopa, Navajo, Pinal, Santa Cruz, and Yavapai Counties within the state of Arizona.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
High School Basketball Official of the Arizona Interscholastic Association
Special Olympics Arizona, Volunteer
2030 E. Speedway Boulevard
Tucson, AZ 85719
To learn more or get an estimate for services, please contact AM Valuation Services at 520-441-9030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.